Friday, February 10, 2012

Petal Sleeve Top Sewing Patterns for Girls



















Before my relocation a couple of years ago, I held a Technical Design position in the Apparel Industry in NYC in Childrenswear, from women’s division to children’s. Prior to the Technical Design position, I was working as a full-time Production Analyst for a big corporate company in the garment industry throughout my full-time night & weekend college years.  I have decided to make a sewing pattern for you to make for your daughter, niece or granddaughter. I thought you guys might be interested. I am in my mid 20’s, not married or have any kids yet, and no models or mannequin to fit the sample. You might have to make adjustments to this Petal Sleeve Top Sewing Pattern to fit the person you are making this for. 


You can make it 2-tier like the picture above or just 1-tier. I like invisible pockets right at the side seam of the ruffle and also add a 1/8”-1/4” elastic at the empire seam to give the child the ease of getting in and out of this top other than the front buttons. You can switch the button closure to the back rather than the front if you like the back better. I made the patterns with front button closure, because I thought some of your kids like to dress themselves and buttons in the front makes it a lot easier.



If you are making this for an Infant or Toddler and would like to have a pair of shorts or pants sewing patterns to match this top, please check back later. 



Downloadable Petal Sleeve Top Sewing Pattern

Print on Ledger 11"x17" Paper


Sewing Instructions will be posted with the other sewing instructions all at the same time.

Happy Sewing!


© 2012 A One Stop Shop. All rights reserved
www.aonestopshop.blogspot.com
Patterns are for personal use only, not for commercial use.
I do, however, appreciate crediting my blog or linking back to the base pattern.
You are not able to re-sell the original pattern.  Patterns maintain copyright restrictions.
You are not allowed to create products from these patterns for commercial use.
Patterns on this blog are not intended for re-sell.
Any attempt to re-sell patterns from this blog is subject to legal action.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails